This semester, I’m teaching a graduate seminar in the Theory and Practice of Literary Translation for the Department of Spanish & Portuguese and the Program in Comparative Literature. My office hours this semester are by appointment.
ON LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
I need at least one month’s notice to write a letter of recommendation. If I have agreed to write a letter on your behalf, please prepare the following materials in hard copy and leave in my mailbox on the fifth floor of the new Rutgers Academic Building on the College Avenue Campus.
1. information about the program or fellowship to which you’re applying;
2. a draft of the essay that you’ll be submitting along with the application to the program or fellowship;
3. if a graduate student, a current curriculum vitae; if an undergraduate student, a current resumé;
4. where possible, a copy of work that you have completed for one of my classes (with my comments);
5. an unofficial copy of your transcripts.